Try this lovely iced tea, made with Pina Colada fruit tea, and turned into a fantastic tropical taste and summer quencher!
2 Tbspn Pina Colada fruit tea
1 Tbspn sugar
1.5 litres of hot water.
1 tin of coconut milk
- Infuse Pina Colada fruit tea, and sugar into hot water. Refrigerate and allow to steep over night.
- Freeze coconut milk in an ice cube tray. (Aprox. 1Tbspn per icecube)
- Strain and pour Pina Colada infusion into tall glasses.
- Place coconut milk cubes into a blender. (3 per serve)
- Whiz for aprox. 10 seconds.
- Stir into Pina Colada infusion
Ready to serve!