Returning items you have ordered
- We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind, but items can be returned if they are faulty, or if the incorrect item was sent. We respect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law, which protects consumers by giving them certain guaranteed rights when they buy goods and services.
- On sale items, cannot be returned unless they are faulty.
- Faulty items will be replaced with the same item only. No refunds will be offered unless the replacement item is not available, in which case you will be offered an exchange of the same or higher value.
- It is your responsibility to pay for postage on returns. Original shipping charges are not refundable regardless of the reason for the return, however if we send a replacement for a faulty item you will not be liable for the shipping cost.
- If in doubt about eligibility for return or refund, or if you have a problem with any items you have ordered, please contact us before sending returns.
- When sending returns, please include a copy of the invoice you received with your order, with a note stating the reason for the return. If you do not have your invoice, include a sheet with your name, address, phone and email, date of order, and reason for return. We respect your privacy and any issues will be handled confidentially.
- Make sure to pack returned items carefully, as we cannot be held responsible for damage caused
- Please allow 5-10 business days for processing after we have received your return.
Where to send returns
Shop 5/37 Tallebudgera Creek Road