Cranberry -Green Tea Smoothie
A delicious smoothie recipie, full of anti oxidants, vitamins and nutrients. Lactose free and perfect for hot days.
- 1/2 Cup frozen cranberries
- 3/4 Cup mixed frozen berries of your choice
- 5 Large fresh strawberries
- 1 ripe bananna
- 1/2 cup brewed Australian Sencha Green Tea (cooled to room temperature)
- 1/4 cup Soy or Almond Milk
- 2 tablespoons of honey
Place all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
Makes aprox. 2 cups
(credit to sunset.com for image)